I am Erik Moe, a digital communications and design professional with twenty years of experience as a writer, designer, editor and project manager. My background includes work for the arts, social justice advocacy, and business.
I am available for hire remotely during the pandemic and anticipate relocating in 2021 for the right role.
Digital Communications Professional
Writing, Editing, Content Strategy
- Op-ed writing and editing for clients, including columns accepted for publication by CNN.com and industry publications, often on diversity, equity and inclusion;
- Proposal writing and copyediting for reports, blogs, fundraising, and newsletters;
- Advice on strategic communication, including sensitive negotiations and planning documents.
Graphic Design for Digital and Print
- Design websites, broadcast email templates, annual reports, social media graphics, layout of artist books, packaging, vehicle wrap, flyers and other marketing materials.
Websites and Digital Campaigns
- Advise clients in advocacy, business, and arts sectors on web, email and social media; develop and manage content.
- Advised national advocacy nonprofit on restructuring its digital team, including org chart, job descriptions, interviewing and recommending hires.